Friday, November 18, 2005

be still my crotch


This man drives me bonkers! I don't know if I can even get thru this little post
without breaking into full on 14 year old girly glee! He gives me THE GIGGLES.
The uncontrollable squeals!
Why? What is it about him?
well lets try and take this slow and easy;
he sings,
he's super talented,
he has an accent,
he rode his motorcycle across the world and
just fucking look at him!
HELLOOOOOO stranger!
my heart breaks knowing that i will never have him.
not in that way.
he is married with kids. oh yeah and he really, REALLY digs them.
OHHH, but i can dream.
YOWZA!
here's to feeling like a teenage girl, in THE BEST WAY!
thanks ewan for spicing up a boring friday at the office.
um, yeah. thanks!

1 Comments:

Blogger la Ketch said...

Be still your BLOG you mean....

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home