Wednesday, November 09, 2005

For La Ketch

my dear friend is bored.
she requested that i post a japanese graphic.
i got to thinking why not help out a friend in need.
so i googled some images to post for her and then i thought...
it's just not enough!
la ketch.....
this is for you.
enjoy.

that should buy her a few moments of pure bliss.

please give her a few moments to enjoy on her own
then the rest of you HAVE AT IT!
i know that this has the potential to get out of hand.
everytime someone is bored,
they email me and ask me to post something for them.
but you know what.
it is really fun to pick and post for a friend.
i like it. i like my friends.
so hey you!
if you are bored. give me a ring.
i'll see what i can do.

3 Comments:

Blogger la Ketch said...

this word search is too hard!!!
thanks cherry. you are a friend indeed...

12:35 PM  
Blogger Tina Rowley said...

I'll tell you what I love.

Cinnamo-roll.

That is adorble.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Reb and Heidi said...

Dearest Cherry Bomb. I am not bored but I miss you like crazy. Could you post something for me? Just a little picture you think I might like or, well, anything really?

4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home